HSB-9360TH High Speed, Brushless, Titanium Gear Servo
This is the Hitec HSB-9360TH High Speed Brushless Titanium Gear
Servo. Pro level hobbyists demand the power and precision found in
Hitec's HSB-93XX servos. With lightweight and durable titanium gears,
combined with efficient and powerful Neu brushless motors the HSB-9360TH
delivers lightning fast response that is a perfect match for 3D
- Programmable 12 Bit Digital Circuit: Using the
DPC-10 PC interface (PN 44426) and downloadable software, users can
program a variety of features in the HSB-9XXX Series including: Fail
Safe On/Off and Position, direction, EPA, Speed (Slower), Dead Band, and
- Power Efficient Brushless Motor Controller: The HSB-9XXX Series uses the latest control circuit technology including a regenerative braking circuit*
which puts power back into the battery as the motor slows. This
feature, combined with ultra low current draw under sustained loads,
allows these brushless servos to consume 1/5 the power of most other
brushless servos on the market today.
- Custom NeuMotor: Designed by Steve Neu exclusively
for the HSB-9XXX Series, these high performance, brushless motors
provide longstanding durability and performance.
- Constant Torque Output: Thanks to the revolutionary
circuit and motor designs, the HSB-9XXX Series maintain their speed in a
more consistent manner, regardless of load.
- Hybrid MPD 1st Gear: The unique ultra-durable
Metal/Plastic/duralumin hybrid first gear prevents inadvertent
electrical noise from affecting other components within your aircraft or
- Industry-Leading Titanium Gear Train: Hitec was the
first manufacturer to utilize low wear Titanium gears in their servos
and continues to be the leader in Titanium gear technology.
- 25-Tooth Standard Spline: These Brushless servos
utilize a standard 25 tooth output spline for maximum compatibility with
a wide range of aftermarket servo horns.
9360TH High Speed
Speed @ 6.0V:
Speed @ 7.4V:
236 oz-in (17.0kg-cm)
2.40 oz (68g)