HSB-9485SH High Torque, Brushless, Steel Gear Servo
This is the Hitec HSB-9485SH Multipurpose Brushless Steel Gear Servo.
Pro level hobbyists demand the power and precision found in Hitec's
triple threat HSB-94XX servos. Each feautres durable steel gears and
impressive Neu brushless motors with the HSB-9485SH delivering immense
- Programmable 12 Bit Digital Circuit: Using the
DPC-10 PC interface (PN 44426) and downloadable software, users can
program a variety of features in the HSB-9XXX Series including: Fail
Safe On/Off and Position, direction, EPA, Speed (Slower), Dead Band, and
- Power Efficient Brushless Motor Controller: The HSB-9XXX Series uses the latest control circuit technology including a regenerative braking circuit*
which puts power back into the battery as the motor slows. This
feature, combined with ultra low current draw under sustained loads,
allows these brushless servos to consume 1/5 the power of most other
brushless servos on the market today.
- Custom NeuMotor: Designed by Steve Neu exclusively
for the HSB-9XXX Series, these high performance, brushless motors
provide longstanding durability and performance.
- Constant Torque Output: Thanks to the revolutionary
circuit and motor designs, the HSB-9XXX Series maintain their speed in a
more consistent manner, regardless of load.
- Hybrid MPD 1st Gear: The unique ultra-durable
Metal/Plastic/duralumin hybrid first gear prevents inadvertent
electrical noise from affecting other components within your aircraft or
- 25-Tooth Standard Spline: These Brushless servos
utilize a standard 25 tooth output spline for maximum compatibility with
a wide range of aftermarket servo horns.
9485SH High Torque
Speed @ 6.0V:
Speed @ 7.4V:
361 oz-in (26.0kg-cm)
2.19 oz (62g)
Large Planes, 1/8 Scale Buggies & Trucks